Product User Guides
Pro-Safe Lift 3500 & Pro-Safe Lift 1500
The Pro-Safe Lift 3500 has been tested and rated using ASME Standard b30.29 and is clearly labeled with capacity and restrictions. This device does not change the capacity, stability or operator safety of the forked machine. For more info or details, please contact us.
The Pro-Safe Lift 3500 is used primarily to move pallets or large slabs with a flat surface area such as plywood. It may be used to move other materials as you will see.
- The working load rating for the Pro-Safe Lift 1500 is not to exceed 1500 lbs per set and not taller above the pallet surface than 4 feet
(unless we’ve custom engineered a solution for you).
- The working load rating for the Pro-Safe Lift 3500 is not to exceed 3500 lbs per set and not taller above the pallet surface than 4 feet (unless we’ve custom engineered a solution for you).
- The Pro-Safe Lift 3500 is a 2 component system that must be used together!
- Clear access to the fork pockets is essential for successful deployment and retraction of the system.
- The Pro-Safe Lift 3500 can be used with all pallets: 2-way and 4-way, wooden, plastic, steel and fiber board. If its a pallet, we can move it!
Boulder Buddy 4000
- The Boulder Buddy is used to move large rocks and boulders.
- The load rating on The Boulder Buddy is 4000 pounds and is clearly labeled on the product.
- Limitations for use are also listed on the label.
- Ultimate load rating is determined by the machine you are using, The Boulder Buddy or the machine, whichever is less.
Additional Product Specs and Recommendations
- The loading height of the material being moved is based on the capabilities of the machine being used, but be aware of safe operating conditions and changing centers of gravity as the load is lifted.
- We recommend inspecting the Pro-Safe Lift 3500 and The BOULDER BUDDY for mechanical damage that may cause a catastrophic failure. If you determine that the product is unsafe to use and must be taken out of service, please contact us for replacement options. We’ll get you back up and running!
- Warranty information is available in the User’s Guide which can be downloaded from this website and at the top of this page.